The ECOO March Newsletter is now available, featuring updates on our activities and a preview of GfK data that will be presented at our spring General Assembly in Poznan.
Read the Newsletter here.
Inside this Newsletter:
Message from the President
ECOO at opti 2023 in Munich
On the EU agenda
- European Commission publishes proposal for revision of Driving Licence Directive
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) restriction proposal
News from the ECOO Accreditation Agency
GfK Optics 2022: European Optical Markets Update
- Austria: development of the Austrian Optometric Association
- Sweden: new legislation for optometrists hopefully in place by 1 January 2024
- Switzerland: Diagnostica application by optometrists BSc.
Get to know the people involved in ECOO: Gabriëlle Janssen President-elect of ECOO
Update from the European Academy of Optometry and Optics
Update from the World Council of Optometry
Upcoming meetings/follow us on social media/subscribe to the Newsletter